Mort’s TV & Video specializes in iPad repair for Bensalem residents, as well as for people who live in the surrounding areas. Over the years, we have learned a few things about iPads and some interesting tips on how to use them that some of you may not know. So here are a few of our favorites!
- The most delicate part of your iPad is the screen. It is easily broken or shattered. So the best way to prevent the need for this type of iPad repair is to get a screen protector.
- Rebooting your iPad can solve a majority of the problems you might be having with your tablet. It can help fix it if it is running slowly or if an app is not working properly. This fix will not work every single time, but it is a good first step to take if you are having problems.
- You can help save battery life by turning down the screen brightness.
- If you are typing on your iPad, you can actually skip the apostrophe when you are typing. The iPad will automatically fill it in for you.
- If you are playing music on your iPad, you can skip, pause or play a song by using one of the buttons along the side of the iPad. Just slide your finger up from the bottom edge of the screen and you should feel the buttons.
- You can lock the screen orientation of your iPad. The screen orientation usually depends on how you hold it (horizontally or vertically), but you can lock it using the settings in your iPad.
- If you have a small child at home who uses your iPad regularly, you can turn off in-app purchases so little fingers do not accidentally purchase anything! You first enable parental controls and set a four-digit passcode. Then you scroll through until you see the In-App Purchases option. Simply slide this to the off position and your little one (or anyone else) will not be able to purchase anything without your permission.
These are just a few of our favorite tips on how to use your iPad. We hope you found them helpful!
Do you need reliable iPad repair near Bensalem? Call Mort’s TV & Video at 215-945-8381, visit our shop on New Falls Road in Levittown or you can Contact Us.